Adrienne is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio and grew up in Dayton, OH. She has always had a love of health and sports and was active in competitive cheerleading and track. Her massage therapy education was received from Centura College in Chesapeake, VA in 2009, and massage license from the Ohio Medical Board in January 2010. She is also a member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals organization.
Prior to becoming a massage therapist, Adrienne completed her Bachelor's degree from the University of Cincinnati in 2006 in Health Promotion and Education. She continued her education receiving a Master's degree in Healthcare Administration from Walden University. Her focus is dedicated to improving the health of others through massage and education.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Each session is customized to your needs and you leave feeling like a new person. Through a variety of services and products, Ramsey Massage wants to improve the quality of your life and give you the clarity to face life's challenges.